I Don't Care About The Party, I Care About The Outfit

By 8:58

                      







          I Don't Care About The Party, I Care About The Outfit


Hello girls!! How are you? I'm perfectly fine, even a little better than fine! I've been a little busy but that doesn't maters I'm here with you guys! I hope that you are enjoying this summer! Don't forget to always be happy no matter what.

Ok so, today let's talk about this outfit. That day was my cousin's 19th birthday party and I shall admit that had not think about what I was going to wear. So that morning I just said "Whatever I will have a bright idea in a moment" and hours passed and I still not know what to wear!! I know that to dress we don't have to suffer 'cause fashion is like a game but that day wasn't my best fashion day hahaha so all I did was to pick this new "Jeggins" I bought that I can greatly recommend you to buy because they're sooooo comfort. It's like if you be wearing sweatpants. And I liked this design because of the broken parts it has on the knees . I think its casual but nice at the same time. And I also picked this type of blazer I don't know the name hahaha but its black and when you don't know what to wear, wear black! So because I didn't wanted to look like if I was attending to a funeral and not to a party, I wore this very colorful scarf. I'm also wearing this heels that I love with all my heart. 

And yes, that was my solution to that I-Dont-know-What-To-Wear-Day. That day was so cool, I had been reading about Iris Apfel and she said something I really liked: It's better to be happy than to dress good. And it's so true I prefer to be happy than to be the most fashion girl and to also be the most unhappy girl. So don't forget what really matters, I know as a fashionista how cool it is to feel fashion and to look great but don't forget to enjoy little things and not be worry all day about what you will wear tomorrow. I love you guys and thank you so much for your support. Please remember to follow my instagram and if you wanna know me better, also follow my snapchat.

Don't forget to smile cause God loves you.

Jeans-Zara//Blazer-Ann Taylor//Heels-Zara//Scarf- Massimo Dutti//
Insta: Milaherser
Snapchat: Milaherserr




        I Don't Care About The Party, I Care About The Outfit


Hola a todas cómo están?? Que tal este inicio de semana? Mis semanas de vacaciones la verdad no han estado tan relajadas como me gustaría! Entre clases de pintuta, dibujo y una limpieza extrema de clóset que estoy haciendo, se imaginarán que no todos los días estoy tan tranquila como quisiera... Pero bueno, eso no es impedimento para estar aquí con ustedes.

Bueno... Platiquemos de este outfit. Ese día era el cumpleaños 19 de mi prima la que más quiero haha Y obvio lo tenía súper contemplado pero respecto a lo que me iba a poner no había pensado ni poquito. De hecho ese día en la mañana como que me pregunté que me iba a poner pero pensé ay equis salgo de bañarme y algo se me ocurrirá. Y... no fue así hahaha yo se que para vestirnos no hay que sufrir porque la moda es como un juego el cual debemos disfrutar. Pero ese día, era súper tarde osea literal a la hora que ya tenía que estar allá yo me iba saliendo de bañar hahaha así que la verdad me alteré y decidí tomar estos ¨jeggins¨que acababa de comprar que la verdad deben comprarse unos porque son más que cómodos. Este modelo en si, me encantó por las partes rotas de las rodillas. Se me hace que está como loco pero chic osea padre hahaha yo me entiendo! Y lo combiné con este tipo saquito negro que saben, cuando no sabemos que ponernos, el negro es la opción. Y para no verme como que iba a un funeral, le puse un boom de color con esta mascada súper colorida hahaha y ya tomé mi tacones favoritos. 

Esa fue mi solución para aquel día que no tenía idea de que ponerme. Espero que les haya gustado y les pueda ayudar en algo. Hace unos días estaba leyendo de Iris Apfel y me encantó algo que dijo: Es mejor ser feliz que estar bien vestida. Y es la verdad, es mejor ser feliz que ser la más fashion pero la más triste del mundo. Y como amante de la moda entiendo perfecto lo que es sentirse increíble y verse el doble pero hay que aprender a darle su lugar a cada cosa. Ósea al final, la moda es algo material y creo que hay cosas mucho más importantes. No digo que la moda no sea importante, es muy haha por lo menos para las fashionistas. Pero no olvidemos ser nosotras mismas y brillemos con nuestro propio estilo y disfrutemos de cada momento de la vida!!Les mando muchos besos y les agradezco por todo su apoyo. No olviden seguirme en instagram y si quieren conocerme mejor, también tengo snapchat! 

Y no olvidemos sonreír porque Dios nos ama!!

Jeans-Zara//Blazer-Ann Taylor//Tacones-Zara//Mascada- Massimo Dutti//
Insta: Milaherser
Snapchat: Milaherserr







You Might Also Like

0 comentarios