Nice&Comfy

By 7:23







                                       NICE&COMFY

        
Hello dears! I'm really happy to be with you again and I hope your week is going perfectly fine! For me this week has been relax I've been resting at home 'cause I had been so tired I don't know why! Maybe I'm just a little bit lazy! Let me tell you guys that I'm so happy and thankful with you all for reading my posts. Last week many people read the blog so I'm so happy!

Well, today's outfit is full of MUSTS we need to have in our wardrobe: Jeans, White T-shirt, Blazer, and White sneakers. I'm sure that all of you have these basics and if not, run and buy them. Haha really they will help you in that famous I-don't-know-what-to-wear days! OK so let's talk of this combination of basics. I'm wearing one of my most crazy jeans I have because of that reason, I decided to combine them with something simple. Remember if you're wearing something crazy, try to keep the rest of your outfit simple. This time I was wearing a white t-shirt and a gray blazer. I want to tell you that I love blazers I think they can transform a simple outfit into a really nice one. The name of the post is Nice&Comfy because I think that this outfit is really nice and the best part: it's comfort because I'm wearing sneakers. I won't deny that I'm super fan of high heels but I can't be wearing heels to every place I go. So, when I know I'll have to walk too much, I prefer to wear sneakers. 

I wish this post can inspire you to create a new outfit with this idea. You can change the blazers' color or wear flats or heels instead. I don't know, we can always create something different every day. But something that you should never forget is that an original is worth more than a copy. So please lets be ourselves 'cause we're unique and perfect. I wish you a great week! Keep enjoying it. Thank you again for your support and don't forget to show me love and follow my instagram!


                                                      Smile, God Loves you!

                                                  XOXO, TheGirlOfThePinkHat


Jeans-BCBG/Blazer-Forever21/Sneakers-Converse/White T-shirt- Zara/Bag-Juicy Couture

Instagram: MilaHerser
Snapchat:  MilaHerserr



                                      Nice&Comfy


Hola fashionistas! Cómo están? Cómo los trata esta semana? A mi súper no saben esta semana he descansado muchísimo como estoy de vacaciones pues aprovecho hahaha. Aparte déjenme platicarles que estoy súper feliz y muy agradecida con ustedes por todo su apoyo! La semana pasada tuvimos muchísimas visitas en el blog lo cual es increíble para mi! Y de verdad  les agradezco todo su apoyo.

Platiquemos de este outfit que está lleno de básicos: jeans, t-shirt blanca, blazer, y tennis blacos. Yo creo que estos son algunos de los básicos que toda fashionista debe tener en su clóset porque con ellos sales de ese típico problema de no saber que ponerte! Estos pantalones me encantan aunque están poquito intensos y por eso hay que combinarlos con algo relax para que no se vea tan clumsy el asunto. El título del post es Nice&Comfy porque yo creo que este outfit está muy lindo y muy bien para muchas ocasiones. Los tennis son los que hacen del look una onda muy comfy y casual. Si quieren hacerlo un poquito más formal pueden ponerse flats o tacones depende su gusto. Como se habrán dado cuenta, soy fan de los blazers porque creo que hacen de cualquier outfit algo mas serio y elegante. Yo ese día opté por algo muy relajado y me hice una pony tail y me puse mis lentes más hipsters.

Espero que les haya gustado este outfit y puedan inspirarse con el. No se, pueden cambiar el color del saco o unos jeans rotos en cambio no se lo que se les ocurra. El punto en la moda es ser nosotras mismas, recuerden que siempre será mejor ser nosotras mismas que siempre estar copiando o imitando a alguien más. Somos perfectas tal cual somos y solo hace falta tener seguridad en nosotras mismas para triunfar! Otra vez les agradezco todo su apoyo y les pido que no olviden visitar mi instagram y mi snapchat para seguirme más de cerca! Les mando besos.

                                                       Sonríe, Dios te ama 
                                                       XOXO,TheGirlOfThePinkHat


Jeans-BCBG/Blazer-Forever21/Tennis-Converse/T-shirt- Zara/Bolsa-Juicy Couture

Instagram: MilaHerser
Snapchat:  MilaHerserr

                               





















You Might Also Like

0 comentarios